« »

Rodial's Glamoxy Snake Mask...

Rodial produces a wide range of products, and really came to fame with their body sculpting gels and potions.  I've tried those products, but am never consistent enough to really judge their efficacy.

One product I do use practically every week however, is the Glamoxy mask.  Black, and with a thick gel-like consistency, the mask is applied all over the face, and peeled off after it has been allowed to dry.  The mask refines your pores, and really does have the effect of both brightening and tightening your skin.  This is one product I can give a very resounding 'yes' too!


At £68, it may well be one of those products you ask to get for your birthday, but I think I probably get about four months out of each tube, which makes it a much more reasonable £3.92 per week!


My rating: 
Effectiveness           9/10
Value for money     7/10




No comments:

Post a Comment