« »

Origins Sensory Therapy: Peace of Mind

One for your essentials bag, and possibly even your handbag.  Peace of Mind is a tiny bottle of peppermint scented lotion, which you put onto your temples and behind your ears.  It's intended to promote a sense of calm, though I find even its cooling sensation enough.

I use it often before I go to bed to clear my head, and definitely for flying.  The effect actually lasts for some minutes - I've just put some on again to remind myself of the feeling, and I have had a cooling sensation which has lasted for thirty minutes already...  Should we actually see some sun this summer, I think this little bottle might actually save the day...

For £12, I think it's a worthy entry on my Essentials list...

My rating: 
Effectiveness          10/10
Value for money    10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment