« »

Clarisonic Mia...

Clarisonic - the one gadget that is an absolute must in my bathroom!  My clarisonic(s) go with me everywhere...

For the uninitiated, a clarisonic vibrates more than 300 times a second to loosen dirt and tighten your pores.  It fits comfortably in your hand, and comes in a range of colours and sizes.



I have both the Mia (a smaller model, ideal for travelling), and the full-sized body brush. This has two speed settings, and is ideal for body-brushing those dratted elbows and knees.  It comes with two brushes - both the standard face brush - and a slightly stiffer body brush.  It's also shower friendly, and comes with a charging dock.
The one thing I would say, if you're of a certain age, make sure you buy the delicate or sensitive brush as the same time as buying your clarisonic. The standard brush is a tiny bit scratchy - ideal for younger skin perhaps - but when I bought both my mother (73) and my daughter (12) a clarisonic, I bought them both the delicate brush automatically.

So, what do you get for your £120 investment? The clarisonic will improve your skin texture, reduce any breakouts you might suffer, and much more importantly, improve the efficacy of your lovely and expensive moisturisers...


My rating: 
Effectiveness          10/10
Value for money     9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment