« »

Kérastase Initialiste...

New to the market, Kérastase Initialiste is a serum designed to strengthen your hair and add additional lustre and depth.  The bottle is both heavy and a rather glamorous golden colour...  Retailing at £40 per bottle, the recommended doses are two pipettes for normal hair, and four pipettes for thicker hair.  At that rate, I think the bottle will last about two months on my shoulder length hair.


According to Kérastase, the serum will also result in 93% less breakage, but as I've only just started using it, it's a bit early to say.


I do think my hair is much softer and shinier than before, but I also used the Elixir Ultime masque - which I highly recommend.  The smell is fantastic, and the conditioner is laced with tiny particles of golden glitter.  I'm not sure if this is particularly visible in your hair, but it certainly adds to the glamourous feel of the masque.

I will report further findings in a couple of weeks.

My Rating: too early to declare


No comments:

Post a Comment